COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS AND CLASS INSTRUCTIONS
Infinite Presence COVID-19 Protocols
Before leaving for class ask yourself these questions:
- Do I have a fever?
- Do I have a dry cough?
- Do I have a sore throat?
- Do I have a runny nose?
- Have I lost the sense of smell or taste?
- Have I traveled on commercial transportation domestically or internationally in the last 14 days?
- Do I live with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
If yes to any of the above, please cancel your appointment or registration for the class or workshop and consult your physician.
What to expect when you come to class?
- Clients are required to wear a mask and maintain a 6-foot distance while entering and leaving facility, during check-in, and in common areas
- People whose underlying conditions preclude face coverings may call beforehand to check in outside and the proceed appropriately masked so that mouths and noses are covered
- Staff wear masks at all times
- Daily touch free temperatures checks are required for all staff, as well as clients
- No physical touch of any kind, including physical adjustments, will be made
- Personal mats are required!
- We ask that you park on Doheny Drive across the street from the house.
- Walk upstairs to open side gate
- Once gate is opened, please walk around the house, up the stairs and on to the rooftop deck
- Check in, choose a square, lay your mat down and get ready for class
- Please wear a mask: You must wear masks while entering and exiting the rooftop. You will NOT need to wear the mask while in session, only while entering, exiting, or using the restroom
- You must ALL face the same direction, looking toward the Teacher. People cannot face each other
- Please abide by the requests of the Teacher and follow all directional signs on how to get to the rooftop, so that we are minimizing face to face contact through passing
- During evening classes, heaters will be turned on and used, as well as LED lights to see in the dark
- We provide disinfecting wipe and/or paper towels and disinfectant for patrons to use before and after exercising and use of equipment
COVID-19 Cleaning Protocol for safety
- We use CDC approved cleaning products and disinfectants to keep our space sanitized
- We provide disinfecting wipe and/or paper towels and disinfectant for patrons to use before and after exercising and use of equipment.
- Restrooms are cleaned hourly
- Healing service room is cleaned after every session
- Guidelines and reminder signs are posted throughout the house
COVID-19 Information Resources
There is a lot of fast-moving information out there with respect to the novel coronavirus, the disease it causes (COVID-19), and general health and safety measures. As a result, it can be hard to keep track of the most recent and credible information.
Infinite Presence relies on and recommends the World Health Organization (WHO) for the most up-to-date global guidance, given how quickly the information on this situation is evolving. The WHO provides Coronavirus disease advice for the public on how to protect yourself and others, and helps identify and correct myths related to COVID-19.
We also use and recommend the Johns Hopkins University of Medicine Coronavirus Resource Center and its global tracker, which is following the cases of the coronavirus around the world.